Beginning January 2021, BetterLife members may apply for BetterLife’s National Scholarship benefit consisting of up to 58 scholarships. They are as follows:
- (1) $5,000 annual Bradley Family Scholarship
- (49) $1,000 annual scholarships to deserving members
- (3) $1,000 BetterLife Foundation Scholarships
- (1) $1,000 Ruzek Family Scholarship (MN resident/student)
- (3) $2,000 Presidential Scholarships awarded to outstanding member applicants
- (1) $4,000 Presidential High School Scholarship – awarded to one high school senior with outstanding volunteer service
This is a total of $68,000 in scholarships that BetterLife will give away to post-secondary students annually.
**Scholarships for the 2021-22 school year have been awarded! Check back later in the year for next year’s information and application!**
The requirements/guidelines for BetterLife’s scholarship program include:
- Each member may receive up to two national scholarships for their education.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing for two years prior to March 1, 2021 application deadline.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior or a student enrolling full-time in an undergraduate, graduate, or technical degree program within the United States.
- Eligible schools include accredited universities and colleges, community and junior colleges, and nursing or technical schools.
- Applicant must show proof of a cumulative GPA of 2.0 (C average) each year.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic ability based on appropriate test scores, school and community involvement, and financial need.
- Checks will be mailed directly to the school to apply funds towards tuition, books, and incidentals.
View our Official BetterLife Scholarship Program Guidelines here.
Download the National Scholarship Application here.
South Dakota members: download the SD State Scholarship Application and Guidelines here.
Completed application materials must be emailed or postmarked on or before Monday, March 1st, 2021.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.